As I sit here thinking of the past year, I also think of what I want to do in the new year. Things I want to maintain, change, or keep the same in 2012.
2011 was a year of great personal growth and I’ve really grown to understand what I want and need out of life. What’s important and what’s not. And what relationships are important enough to keep and keep healthy.
A few things I will be working on in 2012, in no particular order, are:
- Web design & photo restoration
- Photo opportunities (new camera in hand)
- Weight loss & health checks (dr. approved)
- Role model for my kids
- Personal accountability (saying NO when necessary)
- Debts paid off/savings
- House repairs
- Relationships (repair & maintain)
Each one of those had an impact of some sort on 2011, and I can’t wait to jump forward into 2012 and learn from past failure and success. There is so much to look forward to! I look forward to sharing it all as the year progresses. :O)